(6) Hector rallies the Trojans and prevents a rout; the Greek Diomedes and the Trojan Glaukos find common ground and exchange unequal gifts.
- dating sites for bbw
- la sexta tv online en vivo
- muslim dating site parody bart
- Free trail live vedio sex chat c 2c
- portugalski jezik za pocetnike online dating
While Helen tells Priam about the Greek commanders from the walls of Troy, both sides swear a truce and promise to abide by the outcome of the duel.
Paris is beaten, but Aphrodite rescues him and leads him to bed with Helen before Menelaus can kill him.
(7) Hector duels with Ajax, but nightfall interrupts the fight, and both sides retire.
The Greeks agree to burn their dead, and build a wall to protect their ships and camp, while the Trojans quarrel about returning Helen.
The poet takes the opportunity to describe the provenance of each Greek contingent.